* 3 large potatoes, peeled
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 1/4 cup milk
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 pound ground turkey
* 1 large carrot, shredded
* 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
* 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* salt to taste
* ground black pepper to taste
1. Boil potatoes until tender.
2. Mash potatoes with butter or margarine and milk. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
3. Saute onion in olive oil until soft. Stir in ground turkey, carrot, mushrooms, parsley, thyme, garlic, and chicken bouillon. Salt and pepper to taste. Cook and stir until meat is broken up and cooked through. Drain. Stir in flour.
4. Transfer meat mixture to a deep dish pie pan or casserole. Spread potatoes over meat, and swirl with a fork.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are lightly browned.