* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
* 1 cup white rice
* 2 (10.75 ounce) cans reduced-sodium canned chicken broth
* 1 cup broccoli florets or sliced zucchini
* 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
* 1 (6.5 ounce) can turkey, flaked and drained
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan or Cheddar cheese
1. Heat oil in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in rice and cook until golden brown. Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, stir, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper and turkey. Cover pan and cook for 5 minutes, until all liquid has been absorbed and the rice and vegetables are tender. Toss with grated cheese just before serving.