* 3 cups cut fresh green beans
* 2 cups fresh baby carrots
* 2 cups Chicken Broth
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 teaspoon dried basil
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes
* 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked Italian turkey meatballs
* 2 cups frozen corn
* In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
* Add the tomatoes, meatballs and corn. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until meatballs are heated through. Serve immediately or transfer to freezer containers. May be frozen for up to 3 months.