* 4 cups chopped cooked turkey
* 2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* salt and ground black pepper to taste
* 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
* 4 large fresh spinach leaves
Lightly mix the turkey, grapes, Parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise in a bowl until well combined. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Place the 4 tortillas out onto a work surface, and place 1 spinach leaf in the middle of each. Spoon 1/4 of the turkey filling into each spinach leaf, in a line. Fold up the bottom of each tortilla to hold the filling, then wrap tightly. Leave the tops open.