* 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey breast meat,shredded
* 2/3 cup dried cranberries
* 1/3 cup slivered almonds
* 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
* 1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
* 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
1. Mix the turkey, cranberries, almonds, and cranberry sauce in a bowl. Place about 1 teaspoon of the mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper. Fold wrappers over filling, moisten edges, and press with a fork to seal.
2. Heat the oil in large skillet or deep fryer.
3. Fry the wontons in the hot oil until golden brown. Drain on paper towels