* 6 slices Roman Meal Bread, toasted
* 1 pound lean ground turkey
* 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
* 1 tablespoon brown sugar
* 2 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
* 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 1/2 teaspoons red chile sauce (optional)
* 32 (4 inch) skewers
* 32 pieces pineapple, fresh or canned
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Foil-line one baking sheet.
2. Break bread slices into pieces; place in blender or food processor. Process until finely ground into crumbs. Remove 3/4 cup, reserve remaining bread crumbs.
3. Combine turkey, 3/4 cup bread crumbs, green onions, egg, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, pepper and chili sauce in medium bowl. Divide turkey mixture into 36, 1-inch balls; roll in remaining bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through. Remove from oven.
5. Assemble meatballs and pineapple chunks on skewers.