1 package Turkey Breast Tenderloins
2 1/2 cups cheese-flavored crackers, finely crushed
1 (4-ounce) can green chilies, chopped
1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
3 to 6 teaspoons vegetable oil
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Cut each turkey tenderloin in half horizontally to make a thinner piece of meat.
2. Place tenderloin between two pieces of plastic wrap and pound with a meat tenderizer mallet to an even thickness.
3. In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs, chilies and cheese. Reserve remaining cup of crumbs for later.
4. Season each piece of turkey with salt and pepper. Spread 1/2 cup crumb mixture over each tenderloin; roll up and secure with toothpick.
5. Brush each tenderloin with vegetable oil and roll in remaining 1 cup cracker crumbs.
6. Transfer to baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray.
7. Bake uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes.
8. Slice and serve.