* 12 ounces noodles, cooked until tender and drained
* 1 cup cold turkey stuffing
* 2 cups diced cold turkey
* 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
* 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
* 1/4 cup chopped parsley
* 8 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
* Turkey gravy
* Buttered crumbs
* Make a layer of half the cooked noodles in the bottom of a deep 2 1/2-quart baking dish. Add the stuffing and turkey.
*Sauté the mushrooms and onion in butter and add to the dish with the parsley and sliced hard cooked eggs.
*Add turkey gravy and top with remaining noodles.
*Dot with butter and sprinkle with buttered crumbs.
*Cover and bake in a 350°F. oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove cover for last 10 minutes of cooking time.