* 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
* 1 medium tangerine, peeled and seeded
* 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
* 1/4 cup chopped shallots
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 1/4 cup chopped seeded jalapeno peppers
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 30 slices French bread (1/4 inch thick)
* Cooking spray
* 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
* 1/2 pound shaved deli smoked turkey
* Place cranberries and tangerine in a food processor; cover and process until coarsely chopped. Set aside.
* In a small saucepan, bring vinegar and shallots to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/3 cup, stirring occasionally. Stir in the sugar, jalapenos, pepper and reserved cranberry mixture. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled.
* Place bread on ungreased baking sheets; lightly spray bread on both sides with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Spread each slice with 1-1/2 teaspoons cream cheese; top with turkey and 1 tablespoon cranberry mixture.