* 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
* 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
* 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 1/3 cup butter or margarine
* 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 3/4 cups milk
* 1 1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
* 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. In a nonstick skillet, saute ham for 4-5 minutes or until browned; drain and pat dry. In a greased 2-qt. baking dish, layer the turkey, cheese and ham; set aside.
2. In a saucepan, saute the onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, mustard and nutmeg until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Pour over ham. Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.