* 1 tablespoon oil
* 1 lb ground turkey
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon cumin
* salt and pepper
* 1 cup cooked black beans
* 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
* 1 bag white corn tortilla chips
* 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
* 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
* 1 jalapeno, minced
* 1/2 cup black olives
* 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
* sour cream
* guacamole, as needed
* In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
* Stir in turkey, cook until no longer pink.
* Stir in onion, garlic, oregano, chili powder and cumin and saute until onions are soften.
* Season with salt and pepper.
* Stir in beans and tomato sauce, simmer until heated through.
* Place tortillas on large baking sheet, spoon turkey chili over top.
* Sprinkle with peppers and olives.
* Sprinkle with cheese.
* Bake at 425 degrees F. for about 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
* Serve with sour cream and guacamole.