- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pkg. (1 1/2 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) stewed tomatoes1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) corn bread mix
- vegetable cooking spray
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute turkey, onion and garlic 5 to 6 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Stir in taco seasoning and tomatoes.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes.
- In medium bowl, combine milk and egg.
- Stir in corn bread mix until just blended.
- Pour meat mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish, lightly coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Top with corn bread mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. 25-30 minutes or until corn bread is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.