* 12 pounds whole turkey
* salt and pepper to taste
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 5 stalks celery
* 2 large onions, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rinse turkey and remove giblets. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Sprinkle the bottom of a turkey size oven bag with flour. Place turkey, celery and onions in the bag. Seal bag and poke several holes in it with a fork.
4. Bake 3 to 3 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature of the thigh meat reaches 180 degrees F (85 degrees C).